ARCHITEMP PLLC, with Ms. Mong as Manager/Architect, offers the following services:
- Provides site analysis including utility, easement and title research.
- Completes and submits Conditional Use Permit Applications.
- Develops SEPA Environmental Checklists.
- Conducts Municipal Code reviews and provides documentation.
- Performs and documents Existing Conditions Surveys for commercial and residential properties.
- Reviews, analyzes and documents existing properties for ADA accessibility code compliance.
- Researchs and designs furnishings, built-in casework, finish materials, design elements and accessories.
- Incorporates Universal Design/Aging in Place concepts into existing and new Commercial and Residential construction projects.
- Provides project review consultation services.
- Performs full range of architectural design functions, from programming review and schematic design, to design development and construction documentation, to construction administration and project close-out.
and has collaborated on the following types of projects:
- Conducted an investigation of an existing property and vacant building for a Client considering purchase for use as a branch library. A Building Investigation Report was submitted to the Client for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Assisted a local church congregation in evaluating their existing facility to determine the feasibility of an expansion/modernization.
- Designed new accessible toilet rooms for the same church. Project required demolition of existing toilet rooms. Construction was recently completed.
- Participated in a Constructability Review of a high school modernization project with a Spokane Architecture firm. Was responsible for complete review of one campus building and extensive Code compliance issues for the entire campus.
- Worked with a private land corporation requiring permitting assistance. Acted as liaison between Owners and Public Health Officials to verify current waste system compliance prior to a proposed building expansion.
- Teamed with an engineering firm and contractor to design/build a remodel of storage space within a library into a technology lab.
To better serve her Clients, Ms. Mong is diligently expanding her knowledge base and areas of expertise by completing an extensive array of design, construction and business classes. In this way her clients may be assured their project includes up-to-date design standards for critical items such as code compliance, energy efficiency, moisture protection, and a variety of other use and design objectives.
We would enjoy hearing about your construction project, and explore how we may be of assistance to you in the creation of your vision. We can be contacted by phone or email.